Sunday, May 31, 2015

Monogrammed Pocket T-Shirt


I decided if I was going to play on my embroidery machine I would make things for my family.


So I got various t-shirts for my family members to put their monograms on them... But you see...


I managed to do the wrong initials for my mom. Seriously! I was so proud of myself and even sent her a picture before realizing what I did.


Instead of chunking the tshirt I decided I would attempt to fix it with a pocket.


I found this pattern through pinterest and cut out the pocket!


 Added the monogram to the material, ironed down the top edge and sewed it to create them hem, then ironed down the other sides. Once that was done I pinned it in place.



After it was pinned it was time to sew it down.


Not bad for a monogrammed t-shirt gone wrong turned pocket repair fix project. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment